A vibrant collection of creamy, color-rich lipsticks with a long-lasting finish, the Rouge à Lèvres Satin lip color delivers bold pigment with an ultra-light and moisturizing feel that leaves lips smooth and soft. The first chapter in a new story for Gucci Beauty, born under the creative direction of Alessandro Michele, a range of brilliantly colored shades are inspired by iconic Hollywood movies and characters from the gilded era. The bold color palette speaks to the eccentric and free-spirited mood of the House’s collections—an unconfined and unlimited form of self-expression—with each lipstick encased within precious gold-toned packaging etched with an intricately engraved design.
- 102 Lorna Dune (Rosewood)
- Satin finish lipstick
- Saturated with pigment for intense, long-wearing color
- Moisturizing formula contains a mix of waxes and resin to grip the lips
- Floral fragrance with violet notes and a soft, fruity scent
- Dermatologically tested
- Inspired by the designs of vintage makeup, the lipstick is presented in a gold-toned tube etched with a decorative Art Deco influenced motif
- The lipsticks within all of the collections can be layered and blended to create new colors and finishes
- This shade can be used as a blush to create a flush of color on the cheeks. Can be applied in the following ways: create 2 to 3 small strokes directly onto the cheek then blend in with fingers, warm up some product on the fingertips and pat delicately onto the apple of the cheeks, blend in the product using a blush brush in an upward motion from the center of the face toward the temples
- .8″ x 2.8″ x .8″
- Please note, returns on this item will be accepted only if the product is intact.
There are no reviews yet.