Rouge à Lèvres Mat presents a collection of intensely-hued lip colors with a long-lasting matte finish. Specially formulated with rich pigment and gelling waxes, the lipstick delivers vibrant color with a soft, velvety feel. Born under the creative direction of Alessandro Michele, a range of brilliantly colored shades are inspired by iconic Hollywood movies and characters from the gilded era. The bold color palette speaks to the eccentric and free-spirited mood of the House’s collections—an unconfined and unlimited form of self-expression—with each lipstick encased within precious gold-toned packaging etched with an engraved design.
- 704 Valentine Verdante (Imperial Green)
- Matte finish lipstick
- Saturated with pigment for intense, long-wearing color
- Moisturizing formula contains a mix of pigment and gelling waxes that provide a lightweight finish that enhances the true clarity of the color’s shade
- Floral fragrance with violet notes and a soft, fruity scent
- Dermatologically tested
- Inspired by vintage designs, recalling an era when lipstick cases were envisioned as objects of art and decoration, the item is presented in a gold-toned tube etched with a decorative linear pattern
- The lipsticks within all of the collections can be layered and blended to create new colors and finishes
- .8″ x 2.8″ x .8″
- Please note, returns on this item will be accepted only if the product is intact.
There are no reviews yet.