Gucci’s first Haute Perfumery line, The Alchemist’s Garden unfolds within an imagined laboratory filled with curious jars and mesmerizing scents. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under Alessandro Michele’s creative direction, the customizable collection made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate (“scented waters”) is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended together to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the luxury collection to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- “A Forgotten Rose” perfumed oil
- An extract of Bulgarian Rose blended with notes of Pink Pepper and Musk, this oil has a fresh nature that will enhance the perfumes’ floralcy.
- By layering with an eau de parfum, the perfumed oil will enrich the fragrance, resulting in a personalized blend.
- Gold accents form evocative symbols and delicate naturalistic motifs on the perfumed oils’ precious containers. Inspired by the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries, the sage green lacquered glass bottles with porcelain effect reveal a touche oreille—a glass pipette style applicator.
- Part of The Alchemist’s Garden line, this item comes in a special moire pouch.
There are no reviews yet.