Introducing ‘Souvenir from Rome’ the new collection of furniture and decorative pieces designed by Alessandro Michele with motifs and patterns borrowed from the ready-to-wear collection. A collection of scented candles is embellished with motifs of the House. A blend of wax infused with aromatic extracts and essential oils is presented in light blue Richard Ginori porcelain printed with the historic Flora motif. A matching lid is topped with a butterfly in flight—a symbol from the Gucci Garden that thrives among its rich world of flowers, animals and plants. The scent, Inventum, infuses the space with delicate notes of Taif’s ancient Damask rose, which set a relaxed and intimate mood.
- Light blue Richard Ginori porcelain with Flora print
- Black porcelain lid with white porcelain butterfly
- Scented paraffin wax with cotton wick
- Inventum: pink rose and Taif Damask rose
- Approximate burn time: 68 hours
- The porcelain jar can be reused as a decorative accent or container
- Medium size: W3″ x H5″ (with lid)
- Diameter: 3″
- Made in Italy
There are no reviews yet.