The scent, Mehen, combines aquatic ingredients such as Persian blue salt, seaweed and water moss with licorice, capturing the essence of a water snake. The name Mehen is a reference to the Egyptian deity—a coiled up snake—recalling the various depictions of the symbolic animal throughout the House narrative. Here it defines this Herbarium print candle.
- White Richard Ginori porcelain with yellow Herbarium motif
- White porcelain lid with hand and ring
- Scented paraffin wax with cotton wick
- Mehen: Persian blue salt, seaweed, water moss and licorice essence
- The porcelain jar can be reused as a decorative accent or container
- Dimensions with lid: 3.2″W x 7.2″H
- Made in Italy
There are no reviews yet.