Presented on wallpaper, the New Flora print depicts a garden of flowers against a soft pink background. The original Flora print was conceived by Italian artist Vittorio Accornero on a silk scarf for Princess Grace of Monaco in the ’60s. It has since been depicted with a new point-of-view by intensifying the print’s femininity and appeal.
- Light pink New Flora print
- Professional consultation and installation recommended
- To calculate the square footage of the space, it is recommended to combine the width of each wall, then multiply this number by the ceiling height. Next, divide this number by the square footage of a single roll of wallpaper to determine the number of rolls required. Always round up to account for pattern repeat and variation.
- Comes with two panels measuring W2.3ft x H11.5ft each
- Made in Italy
- Please note, gift wrapping is not available for this item
If you require assistance while selecting your wallpaper, please contact a dedicated Client Advisor for more informationen
There are no reviews yet.